Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have six CB13 BCIs from a clutch born this year that I am letting go in order to reduce the number of snakes I have (and to try and save on frozen mice bills!).

These eat, shed and poop as one would expect young boas to, and are all extremely friendly. There is quite a bit of variation in markings in these guys, from dark/speckled to very light with reduced patterning. Approx. 2 - 2.5 ft in length. Parents can also be seen.

£40 each or £35 if buying more than one. Trades may also be considered for other snakes and equipment.

A non-refundable £5 deposit will secure these for four weeks if you are not able to collect immediately.

Please PM if you would like any further information.

Cheers,

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpety bump...

Particularly interested vivs and partial exchanges for vivs, in terms of equipment.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Three females are still available, plenty of interest but nothing certain as yet...

Male three will be going to his new home tomorrow and male one will go to his next weekend of all goes to plan!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Male three collected by Paul today - really nice bloke who definitely knows his boas!

Bump for the three lovely girls still here! All growing, pooping and shedding without issue, and starting to develop even brighter colours!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still here, still eating their way through my freezer full of mice/multis!

Would be nice to find new homes for them before they clear the freezer out!

Offers may be considered, as will swaps for certain equipment.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts