Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to being let down days before the sale was due to take place I will have 2 CB14 Argus Monitors left they are little stunners, they look to be male and female however this is not 100% they are feeding well on pinkys/chopped fuzzys small bits of cut up turkey and chicken dusted with calcium the one that looks to be male is eating size 4 black crickets but the other is not interested in them. Please do your research on this species if you don't know everything about them. They are about 5 weeks old now. If I get another buyer for Doncaster on Sunday the buyer will need to send me there full name and contact details then I will ring you when we are at the show meet up and they will be in the exchange room we can go see them you pay me then I will gave you the ticket to collect them on your way out. PLEASE NO MORE TIME WAISTERS!!!

I have ordered heat packs to keep them warm the heat pack is supposed to last up to 30 hours so they should be fine.

I will try and get a picture of both of them but it maybe Saturday.

If they don't sell at Donny then they will be collection only from north east England ( Sunderland Tyne and wear)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can sell separate £150ono each. Only 2 days left till Donny

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very last chance to own a true CB14 Argus after Donny they will be collection only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.