Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incubated for male and looking male. Hatched on 5th May, Currently weighing 17 grams. Eating, pooing and shedding fine. Pretty much ready to go now.
Fed on mealworms, Dubia roaches and on Repashy Calcium+ food supplementation.

·
Registered
355 Posts
do you have a viv set up i couuld buy along with him? and would it be possible to deliver to tunbridge wells?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there,
Sorry, I dont have a viv as he's in a juvenile rack at present. Swell reptiles should be able to deliver one pretty cheap though. Delivery of the gecko is possible though either via reptile courier or for my petrol costs

Daz

·
Premium Member
16,522 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How tall are you
:lol2:

In all seriousness, I would say a minimum of 24" x 15" but preferably bigger as this ( currently ) little fella has a father who is 94grams and a mother who was 88grams at the beginning of the breeding season. It doesn't always mean a lot but, He could end up quite large going by that parentage.

Daz

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for the little fella. He's now upto 20grams as of last night and consuming mealworms like a dustbin!! :lol2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.