Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the babies for sale from my last clutch of the year, which was a pastel male to a yellow belly female.All babies are strike feeding on defrost rat fluffs and all are guarenteed to be correctly sexed and in excellent health. Both parents can be seen and i will also provide full feeding and shedding records since hatch date to the new buyer.The only snake from this clutch that is available is a male yellow belly but he is not ready to go yet due to him not having enough feeds in him.And the only other snake i do have for sale is a well grown on male lesser for sale (see other thread) discounts will be given on multiple buys thanks for looking.
First 2 Pics is a female yellow belly 140g(not empty) £200
A Male normal 110g(not empty) £35
A Female normal 110g(not empty) £50
And a Male pastel 110g (empty) £125

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to the top please. and the yellow belly male i have also from this clutch who will up for sale has just started strike feeding on defrost so once he is over 100g and has had at least 6 in a row he will be ready as well.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All these stunners ate last night and growing fast. And the male yellow belly will be ready after 2 more feeds so make me an offer guys the worst i will say is no: victory:

·
Registered
158 Posts
male pastel

Hi do u still have the male pastel? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Top top guy, one of the nicest guys you will meet. Has some of the nicest and well looked after royals around. I would not hesitate to buy off ant, you know your getting quality and well looked after royals.

Free Bump mate :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts