Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for centipedes, but NOT S. Subspinipes / Dehaani (because I owned one, and it was mega impressive, but I didn't enjoy the constant fear of excruciating pain) and not Feather Leg/ Flag tail (Don't know why, just don't fancy them)

Particularly keen on:

S. Cingulata varieties
Tanzanian Blue Leg
S. Heros

Also, if anyone can find velvet worms, I will pay top dollar :)

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Looking for centipedes, but NOT S. Subspinipes / Dehaani (because I owned one, and it was mega impressive, but I didn't enjoy the constant fear of excruciating pain) and not Feather Leg/ Flag tail (Don't know why, just don't fancy them)

Particularly keen on:

S. Cingulata varieties
Tanzanian Blue Leg
S. Heros

Check out Martin at bugzuk. He had velvet worms in and usually has a good stock of pedes.

·
Registered
33,444 Posts

Particularly keen on:

S. Cingulata varieties
Tanzanian Blue Leg
S. Heros

You'll get the threat of an excruciating bite from any large centipede, tbh- it's not exclusive to subspinipes, nor is that species necessarily the worst in that respect- they're ALL bad in that they'll bite & the bite is nasty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts