Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all and Happy New Year!!!!

I have just been reading through some threads and looking at some pictures and just wondered if someone could give me an idea of the size of male Yemen Chams at different ages?

Vernon is now just under 6 months old now and his body is about 5 inches and with tail about 11 inches.

I read a thread with a picture of Blazey's 24 inch Cham Belial and he is huge (and stunning). I just wondered if Vernon is growing at a normal rate?

He is in his new home now (built by me) and loving it but does not seem to want to come out anymore, :( he's not timid at all and rarely hisses but i guess he likes it. And, most nights when his basking light goes out, he knows that the uv will go out shortly after. He then goes up in his bed corner before the other light goes out, it is so cute!!!

Anyway enough of me chatting

Jimmy and Vernon

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
bango now 22 inches and still growing:

the female he is holding down is 15 inches and the biggest female i have ever seen....she's a monster!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Weeminx: 30 inches!!!? you going for a world record!? one of the biggest yemens ever recorded was just over 26 inches!!! :)

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
:shock: :shock: really....??? hes defo nearly 30.just to make sure ill measure him again..are we measuring fae nose to tail?? his pics on the lizard pic forum i think i have one of him on my mans arm should give u a rough guess of his size

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone,
being a new keeper I just wanted to check I was doing everything right.

All of the pictures are stunning Belial, they are so fantastic to have and be able to watch the whole lifespan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts