Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 chameleon cages that are no longer needed.
They are both 24" square and 48" high. The top and all sides are charcoal coloured wire mesh, with the bottom being plastic. The door opens on the front of the cage.
I will also include with each cage a selection of bendy vines and a porcelain clamp lamp. There is also a powersun bulb to be included with one of the cages.
The cages were both imported from America and are very good quality. They are lightweight and have been dismantled for ease of transport. They are very easy to put together.

I will sell the cages separately as well as together.
Cage with vines, clamp lamp and powersun bulb: £140
Cage with vines and clamp lamp: £125
Buy both together: £250

Open to offers. Collection only from South East Kent.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Any piccies?

·
Registered
145 Posts
You have PM.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
cages

:flrt:hi wow these look great but how much were they to buy from the states?would you post these out?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought 3 at once, and it cost me about £500 with the customs and shipping etc. They are the only cages I would use for chams though. Well worth the money! I'd be happy to post them out. If you're interested, let me know where you are and I'll find out how much it would be

·
Registered
145 Posts
U have PM

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
were did u get them from m8 thats what am looking for

I bought one from the US; LLReptiles.com for my chameleon (who sadly passed away a couple of months ago).

Seem to recall it cost me in the region of $140 including shipping and I had no taxes because they marked it up as a gift.

I might sell mine as it's no longer in use. This pic shows what it looks like planted up:-

Fi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts