Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya people...just a wee question for all you chameleon owners.our chameleon is 3 years old usually feeding well but the past couple of months he hasnt eaten very much at all :(
hes drinking fine and not dehydrated at all...still roams about no problem not unsteady on his feet at all.infact he doesnt look ill what so ever ...but its just the food thing especially as he was such a great eater for the past 3 years. i was wondering if anyone has had this problem before?? i was thinking that maybe it had something to do with change in weather?? hes being moved into another room soon where it will be alot warmer.he does have all the requirements in the room hes in at the moment basking lamp...uv...loads and loads of free roaming space was thinking maybe the room is gettin too cold for him what do u think?? id try anything to get him eating the way he was :(

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I think males live a little longer then that. Im sure the females only live 2-5 years and the males around 4-8. I hope so anyway. our little boy is 5 and I dont want him to die yet :cry:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
ours can be a stubborn eater too at times, luckily he can be very grumpy too so we just put food in his mouth when he gives us one of his hisses. :lol:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol exactly what i tend to do as well..he hates being tickled by his back right leg so i do that then he does his macho thing and hisses at me then at that point i pop in a wax worm lol. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts