Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
cool cool will be waiting ....like i said very nice the caramels are belters too..only been down to cpr once was worth it but a little bit far away:lol2:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Very nice indeed Darren, I thought the YB would of brightened and cleaned the Champs colour...

Whats the reatail on these this year, last year they were fetching £16k

All the best.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh dear ..... no I really dont like those . Sorry

·
Super Moderator
12,018 Posts
'scuse my ignorance, but what is the genetics of the champagne? Is it a morph in its own right, or a combo. Is a champagne yellow belly different from a champagne or is the yellowbelly bit an essential part of the champagne morph?

Cheers

Andy

p.s. prefer a nice 'hi-gold' or 'hi-white' 'normal' myself, but I'm glad we're all different!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
'scuse my ignorance, but what is the genetics of the champagne? Is it a morph in its own right, or a combo. Is a champagne yellow belly different from a champagne or is the yellowbelly bit an essential part of the champagne morph?

The Champagne is a morph in it's own right - not sure yet if dom or co - dom as this morph is still in it's infancy - I would hope the (super) may be produced this year.

The yellowbelly is nothing to do with the champagne, but is as far as I know one of the first combos available with this morph.

Cheers

Andy

p.s. prefer a nice 'hi-gold' or 'hi-white' 'normal' myself, but I'm glad we're all different!
That's what makes the world go around - if all our tastes were the same how boring would that be.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice indeed Darren, I thought the YB would of brightened and cleaned the Champs colour...

Whats the reatail on these this year, last year they were fetching £16k

All the best.
It seems the Champagne has dominated the yellow belly - hence not looking particularly different to normal Champagnes - but they are also highly variable as you can see from the pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts