Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i run a chinchilla rescue in portsmouth , we also breed pedigree chinchillas, most colour mutations. and also rescue and rehomes available , we also sell cages and equipment. currently have around 4 boys available :)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
chins

hi jim can i have ya msn interested in a chin and cage let me no gaz

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump, cages with chins available, males and females many different colour mutations :)

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Met theses furry guys today and there are some stunner's. My wife took too that young little dude in the right hand side cage, so I was lucky to leave chinchilla free:mrgreen:.

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol he 's not ready for another 6 weeks sy perfect christmas present for her :p

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
got a chin form jimmy great bloke love yoshi hes great and the cage is amazing if any one wants a chinchilla go to this fella a1 service be in touch maybe for another :notworthy:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
these are so cute
this is jimmy rare black one and his girl friend you know you want one folks

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
ha ha jimmy gets every were great looking chins im well have with mine hes cool hes finally been named merlin after 20 other names lol

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
morning bump

·
Registered
556 Posts
do you deliver would love the black one as ive been searching for one for months!! only problem im in west midlands and your in portsmouth!!:bash:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please can I ask that you do not breed from any chins with an unknown genetic history as there are far too many in 'reputable rescues' around the country without any more problems with unknown breeding :sad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive never kept chins before...how tame do these little guys get?
Like most animals chins have their own personalities , they are inquisitive animals who on the whole tend not to like cuddles as a guinea pig would .
As with any animal they are easy to look after 'when you know how' after the correct research etc

However what concerns me is that Jimmy is selling chins that I know for a fact he has got 'free to good home' or by stating he is a rescue and by the sounds of it may be selling them for breeding purposes when he does not have any genetic history so they should not be bred from.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
To be fair to jimmy he may be a rescue and a breeder...he may keep both separate.

unless you know him and his setup personally i dont think its fair to comment

·
Registered
9 Posts
To be fair to jimmy he may be a rescue and a breeder...he may keep both separate.

unless you know him and his setup personally i dont think its fair to comment
For reasons I am not prepared to state on here . I am well aware that these chins are not chins with known genetic history's.

Yes it is possible to 'breed' and 'rescue' however 'rescue's' should not be sold as chins for breeding and this is what has happened in this case

·
Registered
974 Posts
those type of comments can damage a persons business i hope you have solid evidence to back up your claims as this is easy grounds for slander

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.