Reptile Forums banner

Chinese soft shell turtle - FOR SALE

394 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  VSGTI 
#1 ·
Hi All,
I am selling my Chinese soft shell turtle as my new job will require a great deal of travelling abroad for longer periods.

He is an adult in good health and lives alone in a 52 gallon Juwel Rio 180 tank (Approx W101 x D41 x H50cm). The tank and turtle can be sold separately, as the tank is in excellent condition as it is only a couple of years old (also, it comes with a cabinet worth £90), but might need the light changed soon. It can easily be used for tropical/marine fish too.
He enjoys dried shrimp food, crab sticks etc. and I give him live scrimps every month as a treat which he loves hunting. He is generally easy to keep and visitors are always intrigued about him.
There are several guides online but I am happy to provide any advice needed while I am in the country. And I am sure the experts in this forum would be happy to help with any questions while I am away. Also, I will give any food or treatment liquid, filters etc I have left by the time he is sold.
It's hard to put a price on a pet, but because of the two piece tank, I think I am asking for a reasonable price.

Any questions, fire away!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.