Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title suggests we have for sale two CB 13 Tremper albino blizzard eclipses. Incubated for mixed and poss male but a little to young to be sure. They are both 9 weeks at the time of posting, please PM me if interested, only £35.00 each.
Please quote the No above the picture

No2

No2

No5

No 5

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
None of those are tremper, none are blizzard, none are eclipse. So what are they? What were the parents?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None of those are tremper, none are blizzard, none are eclipse. So what are they? What were the parents?
Thanks for the helpful advice put in such eloquent way, i do find that really quite strange seeing as the father is 100% Tremper and the mother is 100% blazing blizzard.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Thanks for the helpful advice put in such eloquent way, i do find that really quite strange seeing as the father is 100% Tremper and the mother is 100% blazing blizzard.
He's right though.....

If they were Tremper, Albino, Blizzard Eclipses they'd be 'Diablo Blancos' and they certainly aren't.

That pairing 'should' give Tremper albinos het for blizzard, no eclipse there at all.

It does look like they aren't visual Tremper albino though - is there any chance the albino lines have been mixed up on the parents ?

Reactions: TWreptiles

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's right though.....

If they were Tremper, Albino, Blizzard Eclipses they'd be 'Diablo Blancos' and they certainly aren't.

That pairing 'should' give Tremper albinos het for blizzard, no eclipse there at all.

It does look like they aren't visual Tremper albino though - is there any chance the albino lines have been mixed up on the parents ?
I will PM you thanks for the polite & constructive response, if necessary I will close the thread until we get to the bottom of this.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CB13 Tremper Albino Blizzard Eclipse Leopard Gecko

:jump::jump::jump:To the top we go:jump::jump::jump:

·
Registered
685 Posts
about spilt my drink all over me.

• Albino's have no black pigment
  • Eclipses have solid eyes, white noses, non speckled arms or legs and a white tipped tail.
  • blizzards aren't that yellow ever.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about spilt my drink all over me.

• Albino's have no black pigment
  • Eclipses have solid eyes, white noses, non speckled arms or legs and a white tipped tail.
  • blizzards aren't that yellow ever.
Nothing like a some of constructive criticism by a well mannered user.

·
Registered
685 Posts

These two geckos are not albino you can clearly see black pigment. There eyes aren't sold nor do they have snake eyes.

Criticism yes but it's fact.

Reactions: TWreptiles

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These two geckos are not albino you can clearly see black pigment. There eyes aren't sold nor do they have snake eyes.

Criticism yes but it's fact.
If you had have taken the time to read the previous comments on the thread I think we have all ready established that they are not as described as fare as there morph is concerned.

After the first derogatory non-constructive comment appeared on our thread i thought it would be interesting to leave the baited hook out just to se if the RFUK users are living up to there name in the reptile world and killing the site, after your post it appears they are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.