Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys i have pt cruiser for sale if ur interested let me no here is a little about the car

Chrysler PT Cruiser, 2002 2.0i Touring

GOT TO TAKE SUM PICS THEY WILL BE ON TOMOZ

18" Wolfrace Alloys,
L.E.D's " Under Car, In Front Grill, Washers, Tax Disk Holder, Under Wiper Blades, On Pillars, In Foot Wells, and i bet i forgot somewhere"
Light Wire on Door Cards,
Chrome Mirror Surrounds,
Chromes Rear Light Surrounds,
Lexus style Reverse lights,
Black Tinted Windows,
Musical Note Vinyals on sides of car,
12in Subwoofer and Amp,
Silver PT Gell Signs on Pillars,
Chrome Wipers,
K&N Filter,
Electric Seats,
Central Locking,
Factory Fitted Alarm,
Heated Electric Mirrors.

All electrics are in full working condition, low milage for age.
Good condition for age.
5 Months M.O.T
6 Months Tax

BAD POINTS

Plastic in the rear are a scratched, roof lining has 1 or 2 small tears in, there are scratches on the rear bumper, and some on the front, the back window and passenger rear window tints could do with replacing but this will probably be done before the car has gone. other than this just the usuall shopping trolly scrapes, nothing that T Cut shouldnt take care of.

£2000

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
free bump :) i used to drive one of these, you couldnt wish for a smoother comfier ride, wish i still had mine :(

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers mate i no wot u mean they are really comfy love the car but need the money for new projects so shes got to go

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
hiya
you got pics?
also youre only allowed to bump your thread once day ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aaarrrrhhh ok i didnt no that sorry people my mistake silly me i will be puttin sum pics up in a minute my bf has gone to take some thanks

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
What sort of PX you after hun and all that jazz - I likes the PT cruisers :D

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Was going to perhaps who an interest hence the reply! Hubby is after a new car for when just us go out as opposed to using a 7 seater to fit all the extended family in.

Will try auto trader instead :lol2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was going to perhaps who an interest hence the reply! Hubby is after a new car for when just us go out as opposed to using a 7 seater to fit all the extended family in.

Will try auto trader instead :lol2:
im confussed, what you offering

·
Registered
274 Posts
brittone why is slang talk for what have you :whistling2:
if i had 2k kicking around id snap your hand for it always wanted one .:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Yes but I am not gonna offer a laptop battery and a kids slide type of WHY hehehe

My hubby's mate runs a car sales hun so he has various cars that we can offer as PX hence why I asked what type of PX are you after car wise lol

Pologies for the confused me - am veryyyyyyyyy tired :(

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well im after some sort of turbo hun i.e renault 5gtt or pulsar gtir rs turbo body work unimportant but engine needs to be good but i am open to offers on any sort of car hun

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.