Reptile Forums banner

Chunks new home

794 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  suez 
#1 ·
Chunks new home finally arrived today (replacement one as the first arrived broken) and he's now sulking big time lol... it still needs a few more bits in it but given how he's growing I decided to move him straight into his adult home ~ at 7 months old he's nearly 18cm+ long ~

new home (45x45x60)~

thinking about it....

might do ~

buggeroff can't see me I'm hiding ~

See less See more
#2 ·
chunk will appreciate his new home soon and forgive you.
it looks lovely by the way

#4 ·
lol thanks... he's 'appreciated' it by messing all down the clean glass before hiding back behind the greenery :lol2:

chunk sounds like a real character!
could call him a character...... I'd call him a ruddy menace :lol2::lol2:

#3 ·
chunk sounds like a real character!

#6 ·
great setup, im sure he will come round with a nice big exo to jump around in :2thumb:

i really do like a nice spotty crestie and he is gorgeous, it almost seems like you have a soft spot for the stickys now :whistling2: :lol2:

#7 ·
great setup, im sure he will come round with a nice big exo to jump around in :2thumb:
lol hope so because he's got no option now as he's too big for the old home :lol2:

i really do like a nice spotty crestie and he is gorgeous, it almost seems like you have a soft spot for the stickys now :whistling2: :lol2:
sticky as in one singular spotted pita :Na_Na_Na_Na:

#9 ·
Too big for his old home....he'll be too big for his new one soon :lol2:

Love his 3 little white portholes :flrt: and all those spots are yummy.....but don't tell him that or he'll try to eat them lol

#10 ·
Too big for his old home....he'll be too big for his new one soon :lol2:
lol he'd better not outgrow it as I don't think the OH will be too impressed :whistling2:

Love his 3 little white portholes :flrt: and all those spots are yummy.....but don't tell him that or he'll try to eat them lol
:lol2: he eats just about anything else

#13 ·
#12 ·
:rotfl:

#14 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.