Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love cinnamons, I have a male named Alucard who's het Genetic stripe. Hopefully next winter or the winter after I'll be able to breed him to my pastel and get some gorgeous pewters. He's around 350 grams and my pastel is 600-700ish

is it just me or does he have crazy flames?

Feel free to post pics of your own cinnamons

Random good photo
I love how his face pattern doesn't have hard edges.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Hes a beauty : victory:

Reactions: Copper

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Here is my Cinny I brought at creaks :)

It is really hard to catch the true beauty in a cinny right!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that's a superb Cinny mate. You need to get yourself a nice Genetic Stripe now :)
I might at some point :) If they succeed in breeding some close friends of mine will be taking the majority of the hatchlings. I'm crossing my fingers for a female pewter that I'll keep who is hopefully het for genetic stripe to breed back to my cinnamon. I don't plan on making any profit off the first clutch unless it's a massive clutch lol.

Guy_Brooks
Here is my Cinny I brought at creaks :)
It is really hard to catch the true beauty in a cinny right!
He's pretty! And you're totally right, it's hard to capture how they look in photographs. Ssunlight, or window light work the best for me. Cinnamon royals also seem to show off a lot of blue iridescence because of their darker color, the last photo I posted shows it a little(and the pic in the signature).

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
cracking example of a cinnamon that bud. Almost looks like a savannah in the side pic. I have to get me a cinnamon at some point. Some of the best combos come from cinnamon imo.
Personally i wouldnt bother with a cinnamon genetic stripe which pains me to say as i love every other genetic stripe combo. It appears the cinnamon darkens the copper colour slightly but from what ive seen it only seems to just remove the black outline on the stripe.

·
Registered
942 Posts
i absolutely love cinnamons. mine is my favourite of all my snakes. i'd quite happily have a collection of just cinnamon's, but i would like to produce some pewters one day.

you have a lovely example there!

·
Registered
690 Posts
what are you pairing her with ?? i paired my female cinnamon with a male cinnamon and hoping to get at least one super if all goes well!!
randy little thing the male is!!
Good luck :2thumb:.
I'll start her off with a proven bumblebee and an enchi but i have a couple of young unproven males, phantom and a superpastel vanilla, that may do the business for me in the new year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.