Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had camera out..so heres a few pict...they are both eating fantastic and piling on the weight.

lemon

lemon in shed

nice normal female in shed

anyone want any morphs let me know.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I knew that their eyes went milky blue during shed, but I didnt know they were that dark! beautiful snakes btw!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Nice snakes you got there, i have always loved Royals/Ball Pythons. I have said this before " I never get tierd looking at Royals" Thers so many morphs i love and would love to get a spider, ghost, or leucistic royal.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah i think everyone would like a lucy lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want 10!

actually thinking of getting a pair of majaves and breeding one mysely....depending on price

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
lnvexotics said:
i want 10!

actually thinking of getting a pair of majaves and breeding one mysely....depending on price
I already told ya mojaves don't make BEL's thy make super mojaves, they are all white but have black/grey along the top of them, a pure BEL is either a mojave x lesser platy and lesser platty x lesser platty. I am sure it says it in the book you got :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
lnvexotics said:
to make a black eyed leusistic you need fire-balls to make a blue eyed lucy aka white diamond/super mojave you use a mojave to a mojave for a normal one and for the high yellow line use a mojave and a lesser platty taken directly from the complete ball python book.

or the other way is using a phantom x lesser

http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/matrix/traits/lucy_blue_eye.asp
Yes i know you need fires to make black eyed, i must be getting abit confused with the blue, although i was partly right :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts