God-damn they are goood, i want your camera lol :p

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
great pictures there

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Very good shots Pete... should have a macro coming myself soon so can get better close ups..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i just got my new cam, so once i work out how to use it then i'll put up some good pics too..i hope.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thnx for the comments ppl . :D

Genetic....

I use a Canon EOS 300D ( digital slr ) . These shots were taken with a Canon 50mm ( f1.8 ) Lens @ f4 . A macro ring ( 21mm ) was also used with the 50mm , thats how I can get closer to the snake. Had to use flash tho' , so takes a bit of time getting them , dont wanna blind the poor wee bugger ! Trust me , what you see there is four half decent shots out of about maybe twenty taken . Thank gawds I stopped using 35mm film .....waaaaaaaaaay too costly for this type of photography

I am reasonably happy with them , but wanna try to get a better field of view ( more depth ) . Snakes ( esp Corns ) are just too dam curious , the number of times he ' tongue flicked ' , thus going out of focus , the lens drove me up the wall . :evil:

Take care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.