·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i keep Indian sticks with mcleays?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I have seen it once before. I am not sure if it worked or how long it worked for. I would like to keep indian sticks with giant spiny sticks

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I have kept many species together.
All in one large tank I have had:
-Macleays
-leaf insects
-Pink winged
-Indian
and i think maybe a couple more aswell. All seemed to get one fine and this worked for a few years untill I only had indians and pinkwinged left as i didnt breed the others!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have kept many species together.
All in one large tank I have had:
-Macleays
-leaf insects
-Pink winged
-Indian
and i think maybe a couple more aswell. All seemed to get one fine and this worked for a few years untill I only had indians and pinkwinged left as i didnt breed the others!

awesome!
any idea where i can buy some indian sticks? all i can find is eggs and last a ball ache haha!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I try to keep one or two indians with hatchling Mckleays and leaf insects so they can chew the edges of the bramble and make it easier for the little ones to feed. I may have one or two spare indians if you are stuck. Just let me know if you still want any.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I try to keep one or two indians with hatchling Mckleays and leaf insects so they can chew the edges of the bramble and make it easier for the little ones to feed. I may have one or two spare indians if you are stuck. Just let me know if you still want any.

Hi Steve! Ive found some on Ebay but, there are way more than than id want to take on.
I am only looking at wanting to get 5 or 6?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.