Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made a couple of CO2 chambers for friends and I brought a quantity of the items needed due to high postal costs.

So if anyone wants one I have everthing to make 4 more.

Chambers are ready to use and require very minimal assembly.

Includes: Tub, valve, regulator, 5 16g CO2 canisters and 5 comfort grips. Canisters will also have PTFE tape applied to threads.

The tub pictured is 2.4l which is good for mice and small rats, this size tub will be good for 3-4 uses per canister. I can supply other sizes of tub if required.

£20 posted.

Steve

·
Registered
139 Posts
2 sold, so 2 still available with choice of tub size :2thumb:

Steve
hi, can I have one, only thing is I need a tub big enough to kill rats and mice on seperate occasions of course. just one question, you say the tub would be good for 3-4 uses per cannister...does this mean the tub will need disposing of after this time ad to buy another one or just thats the maximum you can do?

how do you take payment??

thanks

andrew

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi, can I have one, only thing is I need a tub big enough to kill rats and mice on seperate occasions of course. just one question, you say the tub would be good for 3-4 uses per cannister...does this mean the tub will need disposing of after this time ad to buy another one or just thats the maximum you can do?

how do you take payment??

thanks

andrew
Pmed, canister contains about 10 litres, tub is 2.4 litres canister is good for 4 uses :2thumb:

Paypal

ill have 1 but i wony have the money till next week sometime
Pmed :2thumb:

Steve

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi, do you still have CO2 Chambers for sale?

If so, could you PM me details of who to send payment to, I can pay by Paypal, Thank you.

Emma

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
co2

Wow what a smart & tidy design, wish i had one of these when i bred my rats etc, i had to knock them on a stone step. Luckily i never missed, so nobody suffered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts