Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah i saw that... going fast aint they..
i would be interested myself if i could drive the coach :p , bad passenger you see

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This comes from someone who only found out his car had five gears when his nephew asked him why he is driving so slow! :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hey lol, i'm a great driver, just not good with many others as theres just not many good ones here.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for all of you that emailed for seats, i have spoken to the coach company who are willing to upgrade the coach to their cruise liner, which is HUGE and has 70 seats, once they confirm which should be by thursday i will have 15 more seats

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorting out the final details for the secure parking this week then i will be sending the booking confirmations with all the other details.

Sarah from daventry has very kindly said that she has upto 3 seats avaliable for the journey to meet the coach if anyone is interested, just share of fuel, please let me know if this is of help to anyone.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
is this for march dude? will be nice to get a whole load of us over there, even if its in different vehicles

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi

yes this is for march and i have about 55 people so far and have about 8 seats left now were are using the double decker coach

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
cheers mate, you not planning one for december at all then?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I only decided to do this one a month ago cos the convoy was gonna be about 10 cars, next year i ma goin to do march sept and december, and probaly snake day as well

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
have just had confirmation on the parking, wthese details will be sent to you with the booking confirmations.

We will be meeting at the Ashford Truck Stop, 2 mins off the motorway, this area is usually Lorries only at 13.80 per night but i have negotiated a bit and they have agreed to let us all park there at the rate of 6.00 per car. this is a very good price and will be so much easier to park and load/unload the coach and cars, there is parking for 100s of trucks so you can imagine how empty it will be on a friday night. There is also 24 hour security and barriers at the entrance.

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
How many reptiles do you think will be coming back on that coach and will there actually be room for people after all the buying? :smile:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts