Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Coast to Coast Exotics new animal additions. It needs to be used along side our main animal list (surely the largest selection of animals available in the UK).

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/foru...77221-coast-coast-exotics-massive-august.html

Our idea is to add the new animals that we get in as we get them - keep revisiting to keep up to date.

New in today;

Whites tree frogs
Baby African Clawed frogs.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have just got a list of yet more Prehistoric Pets Reticulated pythons - I will add them here asap!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
New stock in dendrobates tinctorious Saul 'yellowback' Dart frog, flat rock scorpions, togo starburst tarantulas, bosc monitors, cobalt blue tarantulas, train millipedes, baby crested geckos, goliath bird eating tarantulas, north american tree frogs and a few others in stock! and I may have forgotten some but a little fill up for the weekend!

Open 10-5.30 Saturday and 11-4 Sunday and Monday!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Todays new stock so far Adult male Albino Leopard Geckos £69.95 adult female Standard Leopard Geckos £49.95
More animals due in tomorrow, dispite the bank holiday as well as fresh insects arriving in the morning!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts