Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has it? I got to round 27 last night on the new zombie map, got over 800kills and 113,000 points on my first go without any cheating, The new pack a punch machine is awesome i upgraded every gun. Not played the multiplayer maps yet.

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
Who has it? I got to round 27 last night on the new zombie map, got over 800kills and 113,000 points on my first go without any cheating, The new pack a punch machine is awesome i upgraded every gun. Not played the multiplayer maps yet.
xbox?

pack a punch? is that like stoping power?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xbox?

pack a punch? is that like stoping power?
Yeah on xbox, the pack a punch is a machine that when you buy a gun you put it into the machine it cost's 5000 then it give's you your gun back and it more powerfull, shoot faster and has a pattern on the gun and usual holds more bullet, basically it changes the gun, like if you put a ppsh in it come back with more bullets, a bigger clip, more powerful and it then called the reaper, every gun changes in a different way. Theres also a new weapon called the bowie knife it replaces the normal knife but this is a one hit kill knife, and there are monkey bombs from the random box aswell, you throw one then all the zombie gather round it, it has a 10second timer then blows up good for when soneone needs reviving. there are teleporters aswell these must all be activated to use the pack -a-punch machine. the dogs act different aswell instead of just running to you the walk around then when they see you they charge towards you. they also come in the middle of rounds while the zombie are still coming. Its so much better than the other zombie maps

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Yeh I got it, played one of the new levels which was much better than the others they have released in previous map packs.

I didn't manage to play any others as I realised it is DOUBLE POINTS weekend!!!! So went straight to Headquarters to rank up as much as possible! lol.

Geek I know.

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
Yeah on xbox, the pack a punch is a machine that when you buy a gun you put it into the machine it cost's 5000 then it give's you your gun back and it more powerfull, shoot faster and has a pattern on the gun and usual holds more bullet, basically it changes the gun, like if you put a ppsh in it come back with more bullets, a bigger clip, more powerful and it then called the reaper, every gun changes in a different way. Theres also a new weapon called the bowie knife it replaces the normal knife but this is a one hit kill knife, and there are monkey bombs from the random box aswell, you throw one then all the zombie gather round it, it has a 10second timer then blows up good for when soneone needs reviving. there are teleporters aswell these must all be activated to use the pack -a-punch machine. the dogs act different aswell instead of just running to you the walk around then when they see you they charge towards you. they also come in the middle of rounds while the zombie are still coming. Its so much better than the other zombie maps
mmm, might look into it, will have to pay i bet as i'm a ps3'er. sounds good thought. new one soon yay

weeble said:
Why thanky.....

Hang on, this one is yours!!!
that's my cow bag, i was woundering where that had gone. thank you, now where did i put my cow skin boots

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmm, might look into it, will have to pay i bet as i'm a ps3'er. sounds good thought. new one soon yay

that's my cow bag, i was woundering where that had gone. thank you, now where did i put my cow skin boots
Yh i think on ps3 its about £8-9

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
£7.99 :2thumb:

DOUBLE POINTS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
£7.99 :2thumb:

DOUBLE POINTS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
Is it easier to rank at weekend? and what is the best game mode? i dont usual go on at weekend. i need 5 ranks for prestige again but cant be bothered takes to long:bash:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FFS have you never heard of capitals?

I was about to get my angling gear together and catch me some cod.
I was to excited to see what other people think of the new maps but it's failing at the minute. Sad i know :lol2:

Oh Right, Have you seen the prestige edition with the night vision goggles?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Is it easier to rank at weekend? and what is the best game mode? i dont usual go on at weekend. i need 5 ranks for prestige again but cant be bothered takes to long:bash:
Once in a blue moon they do a double points weekend. Lasts from Thurs-Mon normally and all points you get are doubled!

Headquarters is the best mode for ranking up, when it's double points I have been getting 1500-2000 points per game!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once in a blue moon they do a double points weekend. Lasts from Thurs-Mon normally and all points you get are doubled!

Headquarters is the best mode for ranking up, when it's double points I have been getting 1500-2000 points per game!!
Is there one due this weekend?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts