Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone else has a Collared Lizard that is obsessed with windows, or any other lizard for that matter, when in the viv he bounces around and then sits looking out of the glass perched up ( really cute) when out of the viv he runs straight to the window ledge and perches looking out of the window, he does have a nose around the rest of the room and then runs straight back to the window, will have to get photos as it is comical! :lol2:

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
my beardie loves sitting at teh window. And when he's sat at the window my leopard always sits at his viv glass door staring at the window too as if he's really curious as to what it's all about. Weird cos when my beardies out in general and my leopard can see him, he goes mental trying to hide, but when the beardie's at the window, he's all calm.

Bloody funny things they are! :lol2:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He also lets me know when he wants to come out, he stands in front of thw window of the viv and scrabbles as hard as he can up the glass:gasp:, when he is doing it he looks like an understudy for kermit the frog when he goes "Yaaaaaaaaay" and waves his arms around. :2thumb:
Also amusing is the bi ped run, if I start him at the opposite side of the lounge- in view of "the window" he runs full pelt to the window, but he just sticks his arms out at the side and kinda rapidly wobbles like a weeble over to the window, hysterical:lol2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts