Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really really can't wait! I was so lucky to get them because the last buyer didn't turn up. Had to sell some of my collection to enable this though.

I'm thinking maybe to put a video up of the chahouas on youtube... because there isn't any of chahouas on there or anywhere that i've seen.
I think it would be great for anyone else with this species could do the same so there's a bit more visual material out there for these geckos

let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
oooh yay post some piccies when you get them! my female's getting chunk at the moment to fingers crossed she'll lay for me soon....

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
awesome, hopefully the prices of them will drop if you all start to breed them :D
if anybody sees a pair of leachies let me know as Im desperate...

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
awesome, hopefully the prices of them will drop if you all start to breed them :D
if anybody sees a pair of leachies let me know as Im desperate...
arnt we all mate!! :cheers:

to be honest though, even with me and bored_gecko and darky breeding our pairs, it wont go far to do anything to the market, they only lay about 3 clutches a year and most breeder apparently have about 50% hatch rate!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't think I'll be selling mossy babies off for a good while. I didn't get them to try and make loads of profit. tbh you wouldn't make a whole lot considering they don't lay to hatch ratio. But I did want mossies very badly for a while so there was some more variety in my collection.

when I got the male out to put in his new set up he jumped out my hand and legged it across the living room.. I never knew they were so quick. They're much faster than cresteds, I was shocked at how quick he cold run!

Anyways! I'll post up photos of them soon!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
yeah speedy little things and you wouldnt think it from looking at them. Looking forward to the pics :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts