Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
for sale is my collection, ive got to move and my new place is small, so i have to depart with a lot of things!
I have 2 paraguayan rainbow boas, 1 male 1 female, CB09, healthy, and shedding well, handled regularly.
rat snake, CB11, sex unknown, typical rat snake, quite flighty, eats and sheds well, handled but not as often as the paraguayans.
Common boa, male, sold to me as a 4year old, so will be 5 now (CB08), very docile, handled regularly, mine and my sons favourite, but also the biggest, with the biggest tank!! eats, feeds and all else, fine.
Provided the animals go, all the equipment is up for grabs aswell,
4 foot beech viv x 2
3 foot walnut viv x 1
glass viv 4 foot x 3 foot high x 2 foot deep
komodo "starter viv" 2 foot x 18 inch high x 1 foot deep
a couple of tubs used to keep crickets
2 bulb holders
2 dome reflector bulb holders
4 large heat mats and a couple of small ones
decor, bowls, etc
Obviously the equipment cant go until the animals go, as previously mentioned, but feel free to get in touch anyway to check.
Theres no set price stated here, im sure a lot of you will know what some of this stuff is worth, so im inviting offers on everything. I paid a lot of money, but im also not expecting the earth back on them now, so if you want to make an offer please do, i will consider.
I havent put any pictures up as the usb port on my laptop is knackered, so ill be happy to send pictures to you if you like from my mobile.
Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
16,521 Posts
Hi, are asking me to put a price on everything listed, or an actual price on the advert description at the top??
Thanks.
Ok - I will give you £1 for everything

Reactions: patterkillar

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
amendment....

heres a few prices that id like to get for some of these items, im still open to offers though:-
Paraguayans as a pair £150
Common boa £70
Rat snake £30
4foot vivs £55 each (vivexotic VX48, I have 2 available)
Glass viv 4x3x2 £90
3foot viv £35
2 foot viv £30
Reflector dome bulb holders £15 each (2 available)
Normal bulb holders £5 each (2 available)
Heat mats £5 each (3 large ones available))
UV starter £15 each (3 available)
6 Foot fibreglass viv , its massive, has a few chips but is secure, only £60
bowls, decor, etc, will be thrown in with a viv.
Everything is in good condition, animals all healthy, this is a forced sale so im open to offers as previously stated, and again, the equipment cant go until the snakes are sorted first.
sorry for not putting pictures up, but i cant upload to laptop, so get in touch and ill be happy to send pictures from my phone.
Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 UV starters gone
Id like to remind everyone that offers are welcome, all that has gone so far has been subject to a bit of haggleing and has gone for less than ive asked!
cheers :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.