Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, i have told sano to back off as i have no idea what the hell he is doing.

so far i have :

basky - jacksons cham, 1 water dragon (if male) 1 red eye tree frog
art gecko- 2/3 cresties
baby05x- motley corn and 2 cresties gecko
mike mc- 2x 06 cresties
tombrider- 1 albino 1 green pacman
1 water snake- pendlehog
mossy leaf gecko nerys
athravan- 2 albino leos
emilou-leo gecko
corn flake- 2 blizzard leos
molly75- 2 banded, 1 leustat
ukjay- retic
fazer600sy- 1 pacman 1 red eye

who else wanted what? can people please post definates only here pleases so that i can get everything straightened out. dont pay untill you have courier and everything confirmed by retic.
sorry for not keeping up.

original prices still stand

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don'y know untill i get ALL the confirms.

fazer i have pm'd you about kings rtill available. tombraider i have found you 2 pacmans and reserved them

·
Registered
25,686 Posts
I thought I posted here 5 mins ago but it didn't show so am posting again, sorry if it shows twice.

I asked for 2 adult albino geckos twice but did not get a reply.

Have also PMed Reticulas and would like to sort out sexes and other morphs if anything is available later :D From the details that are posted this is all I could say I would definitely want, regardless of sex.

Thanks.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hiya,
PM'd before but dont know if you got it. I would like 2 blizzard geckos and a Royal Python (not bothered on sex) could you give me prices and if any are available.
Many Thanx
Tanya xx

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
royals all gone but still have two blizzards you can have. 50 quid ok?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yes thats great. Put me down for them.
Tanya xx

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
who wanted water dragons and plated lizards

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
oh didn't realise you had a water dragon. if there is a male i'd be interested. also could i have 3 green tree frogs and 2 red eyes. how much would this be?

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Elanor said:
right, i have told sano to back off as i have no idea what the hell he is doing.

so far i have
tombrider- 1 albino 1 green pacman
Hi. Sorry Ive only just come online and this is the first post I have read. Are the frogs still available then? I was told yesterday they had been sold. If their still available I still would like them. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
I didn't see the red eye trees on the list, I would be interested in a pair or 2 of those. Blinded by the list lol

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
tombraider said:
Elanor said:
tombraider i have found you 2 pacmans and reserved them
Sorry I didnt see this when i first read the thread. Thank you. thats great news. Looking forward to having them :D
if they can do me a male female pair of flame cresties,are we still ok to share reptile taxi

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
mike mc said:
tombraider said:
Elanor said:
tombraider i have found you 2 pacmans and reserved them
Sorry I didnt see this when i first read the thread. Thank you. thats great news. Looking forward to having them :D
if they can do me a male female pair of flame cresties,are we still ok to share reptile taxi
hi mike. Im not 100% sure whats happening now. I think reticulas is organising courier through tnt for all the reps and im sure i read it was something like £12. :? I know it wasnt much so we have to wait now for him to let us know when hes ready to take payment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts