Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite simple really, come in here, do your bitching.. Have a go, slag each other off, insult people you would never normally talk to, then for f**k sake shut the f**k up, get a life and F**k off! Do you know that it has now got to the stage where I actually don't mind if you BAN me from the forum for saying this. Almost Every thread I read is full of this shit. Once a few posts have been made it seems to resort to insults, bitching and slagging matches over nothing! Well now I have created a place for you all to do it. Right HERE! Please in future bitch here if you're gonna! leave the rest of the forum free for advice, help and sharing joy which is what I thought it was here for....???

If I am wrong then delete my account but just lately I have got very annoyed...

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
One thing mate.. someone started a thread exactly like this about an hour ago :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NNY said:
One thing mate.. someone started a thread exactly like this about an hour ago :lol: :lol:
Oh well I obviously missed it then... Still stand by what I say.. What was the other thread? Can you link me to it?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Just below this one right now..

·
Registered
13,813 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oops, yeah I see it. Someone made a poll. Now I feel like a prick! lol! Didn't see that so I appologise!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Oh can we have a go at you now?? About your time with your remote? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Awww I wont come n this thread arguing as you will probably run away and cry as usual Hammer man :p

^
that was a joke :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol tombraider

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rotfl: I was about to ask what the fek I had run away from till I read the bit at the bottom!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
i agree with you hammer, lately this seems to be the norm, used to get the ocassional outburst but not often now its most of the threads, and i have noticed alot of the ones that swore by the site have actually stopped coming on and im sure this has something to do with it, i was going to start my own thread but as you have i'll add my thoughts here....it seems to me alot of this arguments stem from msn, alot of you on here now go on msn and chat, i hear you saying whats wrong with that, well nothing but if your going to say stuff about a person on this site to someone else it should stay on msn whereas i have noticed it is being brought on to site, eg he said this about her and so on, which is just ridiculous, what you say about each other or even me on msn is none of my business or the sites, there also seems to be a couple of little groups that don't like each other and when ever one posts the other adds unnessacery comments to it, instead of constantly bad mouthing each other stay away from each others posts and give the rest of us some peace...thankyou...

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
your all a bunch of wankers anyway especially NNY. He has stained yellow teeth and smells like goat piss!

:lol:
Happy Birthday by the way mate!

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
i have seen on other forums a sub-forum where people can go and argue its locked to guests so only members can enter. That might be an idea so thn if people feel the need then they can go and do it away from the reptile stuff.

I just hope people dont confuse the good debates with name calling and start moaning!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I had a guy come on a forum and publicly slate me who I used to talk to on MSN.

The fact that I didnt tell him EVERYTHING (why would I) he came to his own conclusions and decided to tell the world I keep my reptiles badly.

This sort of thing needs to be avoided.

Gary

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
andyj5447 said:
your all a bunch of wankers anyway especially NNY. He has stained yellow teeth and smells like goat piss!

:lol:
Happy Birthday by the way mate!
Hahahaha... thanks mate... :lol: :lol: Just because your teeth are so white we need sunglasses there is no need to offend my toothypegs :cry: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts