Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my HEALTHY collared lizard girlie today, this is what a collared should look like!!

and this is the THIRD collared I have just rescued! Same species??? U wouldnt think so would you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I know this will get deleted, or edited or whatever, and Mods I apologise in advance, but only one word springs to mind -

****ERS!!!!!

Cand xx

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
awww the poor little bugger i hipe it gets better soon

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
dragonsdad&mum said:
I know this will get deleted, or edited or whatever, and Mods I apologise in advance, but only one word springs to mind -

****ERS!!!!!

Cand xx
don't mean to correct you dragonsdad&mum, but there's another word to describe these sorts of people

BASTARDS
(apologises for language)

hope she makes a full recovery Nat, good luck! :)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Nat i thought this was supposed to be a little better then other two ... .:shock: looks even worse if thats possible...my god even if it does turn out to be something to do with clutch as you mentioned before..how the HELL does anyone let their rep get to that state before they ask for help..it's beyond believe it really is... :evil: drastic fliud and immune boost i would say, and i'm sure it's what your already doing but i would get a seringe with long thin tube and if you place it in mouth off to one side (to miss throat) i would just seringe straight into tummy....good luck hun xx

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Neonius said:
dragonsdad&mum said:

****ERS!!!!!

Cand xx
don't mean to correct you dragonsdad&mum, but there's another word to describe these sorts of people

BASTARDS
(apologises for language)

hope she makes a full recovery Nat, good luck! :)

Totally agree with you neo! :D

·
Banned
163 Posts
what sick, nasty, piece of work, scum bags would let any living thing end up looking like that :evil: :evil: for i care the ba***rds can get hit buy a double decker bus, i hope some one is doing something about the people who sold that poor animal :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts