Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just wandered if anyone here has ever had any experience with these in captivity they just facinate me think their amzing all tree boas do lol think their well nice but just the cooks is my favourite just wondered wot they are like ive heard there vry aggressive but wanted to hear other peoples opinons and are they hard to keep

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
its very hard to get hold of a pure cooks tree boa yes they are aggresive ive only seen one tame one lol! although even the aggresive ones can be handled if done right! there also fairly easy to keep aslong as you get the setup right!

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
years ago i had them. they were easy to get then.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
in the uk its near on impossible now i think lol! people try selling garden phase atb's off for cooks tree boas! :lolsign:

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kk because i see one 4 sale bout a month ago in the reptile shop near me for £60 was gonna get it but nan told me not aloud becuase i allready have an iggy and she terrified of snakes but ive tryed evry excuse i mean ive had corns but she wont let me get a cooks she says tehre ugly i think their gorgous lol

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the uk its near on impossible now i think lol! people try selling garden phase atb's off for cooks tree boas! :lolsign:
garden phase are like the darg green browny coloured ones arnt they coz thats wot i thought it was at first becuase of the colours but then found out you can also get them in garden phase soo i dno lol

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
was a very young one still only a baby i think they sed it was abou 3 months old and i fell in love with their retic they have but 2 big not enough experience etc so dat one woz out da question defo with ma nan being scared of ma baby corn lol

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
mendip monsters have one for sale, best reptile shop around here for miles. beats the s**t out of DPS in warminster

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
This boa is deffinatly a amazon tree boa.

C.cookii Are very rare in both the wild and captivity. If it was a cookii then it would be worth 5 times that price at least!

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
have a look on my site
regards gaz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts