Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since i got some pics of my stunning little tokay so i thought id get her out for a few quick snaps today. she behaved extremely well as usual and i got some pretty cool piccys. i absolutely love the 2nd 1. :flrt: hope u like.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
i think the 1st pic is the best shot though,

Oh and Ian, dunno if you've noticed but it says "wow i've got 5 stars" then directly below it there's only 3 stars bwahahahahahaha,
sorry i just noticed it and it made me laugh.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the 1st pic is the best shot though,

Oh and Ian, dunno if you've noticed but it says "wow i've got 5 stars" then directly below it there's only 3 stars bwahahahahahaha,
thanks gin. i try to take shots from different angles in the hopes that 1 will be a cracker but to be honest my camera and photography skills are far from advanced haha. im happy with these though.

and ian hahaha :liar:

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lovely pics, she looks very well behaved :2thumb:
she really is ben, always a pleasure to handle. such a softie for a ruthless spotty blue monster mwuhahaha :flrt:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
i had to trade 2 of the five for the green badge...i am gutted i had to give them up! and cant bring myself to change it :(

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i had to trade 2 of the five for the green badge...i am gutted i had to give them up! and cant bring myself to change it :(
nobody really needs five stars. let me have 1 :mf_dribble:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.