Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, heres a few... i didnt get all the ones you asked for as i forgot.. but i can add them at somepoint..
candy cane firstly

butter motley

sunkissed corn

hypo lavender

hypo bloodred

i did a pewter but it looked like a phantom on the camera so i deleted it lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmm, might have been a bit close..
so when i use macro, is there anything else i need to do to make the picture look better?

·
Registered
692 Posts
wow thanks for those im starting to lean more and more to the lavenders,blizzrds and opels dont know why but they are some absolulty gorgeous snakes you have there

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
pics are good mate...macro not easy to use at best of times ...only tips I could give ya ( as said there good ) is when you focus , if ya got ' lock ' function on cam ...and snake moves . YOU move cam back or forward depending on focus ...saves lens 'hunting'...if you feel that pics look say harsh due to flash ..try taping a small piece of tissue over the flash head ...softens the effect slightly ...less harsh ...other than that keep up the good work ....

BTW ... stunning corns there bud ... I esp' like the Candy and Butter ...well cool .

Take care

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh red candy caned are so much better than orange ones

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
out of all the ones i have thats about thr worst hypo lav lol.. the males are obviously a lot brighter.
the candys i am happiest with really as it was such a nice surprise to see them so different to the efforts some people try to sell... orange ones are ok, but its the amels that get me lol... yeh mate its a candy lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts