Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know this was mentioned the other day, but how big / heavy should a corn be at 11 months old approximatly? Just weighed Sid in, he is 45g and 22 inches. Does this sound ok? Thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have two corns about 9/10 months old.

One is about 2.5 foot and 140 grams

the other is slightly smaller at just over 2 foot and 100 grams

Both are now on 2 crawlers a week

·
Registered
573 Posts
Just checked my records now, my corns where about four and a half months old when they weighed 45 grams.

When I got them at just under a month old they were 17 and 13 grams.

Saying that as long as he is eating and not loosing weight I would not worry to much?

What are you feeding him, have you though of increasing the number of prey or moving up a prey size?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bloody hell that makes him look small and under weight! He looks fine and in proportion I would have said, Here is a (not very good) recent pic of him next to a fluff.....

He has now just started onto small mice, 1 every 5 or 6 days. What do you recon???

·
Registered
573 Posts
He looks fine to me, I feed mine every 7 days, so you doing fine on the frequency of feeds.

I'm sure now that your moving up to small mice, you will see a big difference in his weight within the month :2thumb:

Pics taken about 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking corns: victory: Thanks for your help, I will keep sticking him on the scales!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts