Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often should I feed my few month old corn?
I keep getting mixed messages, I hear every 5 days, but then caresheets on breeders website say 3 days.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
i would feed it 1 pink maybe 2 depends how big it is every 5/6 days. 3 days is way to much it doesnt give it time to recover from its last feed!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 days is far too much imo, barely gives it time to digest!

What/how much are you feeding it?
I just got it Sunday, and they said they fed it last Wesneday, so I was going to feed him 2morrow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Then I would do that, feed him/her tomorrow with one pink, then leave it 5 or 6 days and offer 1 or 2 pinks again. Check the tank for pooh, if they have been to the toilet then they will no doubt be hungry again.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
The ammount is always 1.5 times the width of the body at its thickest. Or multiple smaller items, but i tihnk 1 item is best, just the right size. I need help too, i dont know when i should move oz onto 1 once a week. How old should he be?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not sure I can help, all mine have been youngsters or adults, although when I first got them, treated them like babies to establisha feeding routine.

How old is your corn?

If he is eating two pinks on a regular basis then, the move too once a week should fairly easy pretty much now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts