Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a female Classic Corn Snake for sale. She is thought to be one or two years old. I can not probe snakes, so the female is based on what I was told by the previous keeper.

She has just shed, and just had her first meal with me. Unfortunately me and my partner just don't enjoy her. I think we are Python/Boa people.

She is for sale at the same cost as we paid, which is £30. I will deliver VERY locally, otherwise Rep Taxi, Gremlin rides or Pet wheels are all acceptable.

Pics to follow.

Would consider swap for female Leos.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
What a beautiful Corn. Who needs morphs when normals look like that? I think you'll have people queueing for her.:2thumb:
Graham.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a beautiful Corn. Who needs morphs when normals look like that? I think you'll have people queueing for her.:2thumb:
Graham.
Thanks, I think she is pretty, but she's so fast, unlike my docile Royal :lol2:

I have just weighed her at 456 grams, if that helps anyone :2thumb: (It was not easy I can tell you!)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Northampton is about an hour and a half away I think. Maybe we could meet somewhere?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks CCM, and to the people who pm'd me. She has now been sold to Nerys. Mods please lock now, thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts