Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was asked if i wanted to buy this guy of a work colleague of my o/h's was told he was a snow on the phone when i picked him up he seems o have a lot of orange on him and correct me if i'm worng (i normally am when it comes to corn morphs) but i thought snow shouldnt have orange pigment??

so am i wrong is he a snow??

Clare

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
It definitely looks like a snow to me, a few of my adults have the orange/pinky tinge to them.. Looks like a very nice snake anyway :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah deffo snow... lovely snake

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
awww lovely snow : victory: i can't wait for my little snows to get that big :smile:

Here are mine

Sorry it's a bad pic lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i quite like baby snows, i think its as they get older i kinda go off them a little.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i agree i think snows do look nicer when there younger:smile:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
i have to agree i like snows more when they are younger. But then again I like the fact they can have slightly different hues. I have three snows. One typical snow, one really pink and one is really yellow

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heres some pics of him with his new mate a normal snow to show of his girly colours :lol2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
almost looks like a yellow snow

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well thats it really, very deep yellow, almost verging on butter in some cases.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ohh i see i have so much to learn on corns!!! when we first got her i thought she was a butter but she i a snow : victory:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ist easy done..
i have had people round telling me that my butters are snows coz thats what theirs look like lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts