Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well thought i would post this...one of the corn snakes have decided to take a trip and forgot to leave a note, ive searched high and low, especially dark places.....i have a trap set for her because i know she is hungry because today is feeding day :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
hiding spots

soz to hear your corn went awol, if you keep them in the house try behind the refrigerator if you havent tried already as they always seem to get behind there and hide beside the warm motor little B-----ds.
Hope you get the little swine back m8e.
Good luck on the snake hunt...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah this is the second time shes got out, first time she was in my shoe, ive looked everywhere no sign yet though. i have no idea where she is getting out either, shes in a rubbermaid the air holes were so small i was kinda scared there wouldnt be enough air supply but shes getting her way out somehow, i have no idea

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Don't give up, mine went missing in the summer, when the back door was wide open all day, and I assumed it had gone for good. It turned up a month later, poking it's head outta a crack in the floorboards.

Helpfully, my girlfriednd fed it... and it disappeared for another month!! Got it back in the end though. The moral of the story - they can survive a long time out of the cage, don't tend to go far, and often reappear when you least expect it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts