Reptile Forums banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I meant to put "Highly" venomous...my bad

Its common knowledge that all spiders are venomous....Just some a lot more then others.
Uloboridae are not nor are the any of the order Mesothelae.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Only deadly if I die of a heart attack when I see it, which isn't impossible I have to say. Of course Sod's Law tells me that I will live long enough to be sick and mess myself.

I don't want native british Linford Christie type Tegenaria spiders loose in my house, never mind their Michael Clark Duncan cousins. :lol2:
what about Kriss akabusi.......

.................how can you not love that big headed bugger

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
well remember the back of your fridge is actually very hot...as is your washing machine and such....so most can live behing these artifal heat sources
And this is meant to make me sleep tonight how? :lol2: You're meant to say, "Don't worry Kathy, these creatures can't breathe your Bradford smog, you are perfectly safe".....

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
1) Why are we talking Spiders on a snake forum?

2) I don't know a great indepth deal about Spiders, so I am not going to say anything about them that I know nothing about

3) I have no idea what you're on about! lol

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
what about Kriss akabusi.......

.................how can you not love that big headed bugger
He isn't worth shit in the fight against that big bugger in Arachnophobia. No man with a lisp will cut it!

·
Registered
9,905 Posts

2) I don't know a great indepth deal about Spiders, so I am not going to say anything about them that I know nothing about

We can stop talking spiders when I can sleep at night! :lol2:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
We can stop talking spiders when I can sleep at night! :lol2:
Well you ain't gonna sleep at night continueing to talk about them are you?

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
And this is meant to make me sleep tonight how? :lol2: You're meant to say, "Don't worry Kathy, these creatures can't breathe your Bradford smog, you are perfectly safe".....
to be honest...i told a 4yr old child that the goblin under there bed would eat there toes if they got out of bed at night.....you really think am gonna help put your fears to bed

the snake forum is just a cover up...nothing stays on top,,,,t,hats the beauty of this forum.

He isn't worth **** in the fight against that big bugger in Arachnophobia. No man with a lisp will cut it!
he would....he would skull bash them

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I heard there are a few garter populations scaterd around the uk, and roath park lake in cardiff has read ear sliders and yellow painted sliders living in there they have even found eggs but no hatchlings and there was even a soft shell turtle found in there too.

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Not goblins toooooo *wail, sob* :( Although, working with the situation, do they eat spiders?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
71,221 Posts

a genuine kentucky spotted large-mouth bass...

i caught in pendleton county kentucky... like 3 years ago or so...

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
When I get a house with a garden and a nice pond I may well start to try and introduce some nice little garter snakes.

The pair of Ring Neck Parakeets that I let loose when I was at School seem to have done pretty well. Now almost more in my local area than Pigeons!

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
When I get a house with a garden and a nice pond I may well start to try and introduce some nice little garter snakes.
dunno if you were being serious...but for anyone who is it would have to be in an outdoor enclosure or it would be illegal

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

The pair of Ring Neck Parakeets that I let loose when I was at School seem to have done pretty well. Now almost more in my local area than Pigeons!

I wouldn't be posting stuff like that on a public forum mate...

Introducing a non-native species to the wild is illegal, and quite a severe punishment too.

I disagree with it.

But aslong as theyre not African Garter snakes....then I dont care! African GS's are highly venomous as you may know.

·
Registered
9,215 Posts

Introducing a non-native species to the wild is illegal, and quite a severe punishment too.

I disagree with it.
:no1:

I think he knows that. He was joking.......

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I think the ;) said it all, but im not Jerry Lewis so iv been wrong and never married a teenager either for that matter.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

·
Banned
22,939 Posts

I disagree with it.
But aslong as theyre not African Garter snakes....then I dont care! African GS's are highly venomous as you may know.

strictly was joking i think, but i posted that up incase anyone was considering it....but you have just contradicted your self...surely if you want to be a herpetologist/conservationist and such then you should care ALOT

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
strictly was joking i think, but i posted that up incase anyone was considering it....but you have just contradicted your self...surely if you want to be a herpetologist/conservationist and such then you should care ALOT

Indeed I do care...I was more on the lines of NOT wanting any non-native venomous species being introduced to the wild...But any exotic...Man look at Australia! Years and years of introducing exotics, and look what happened! Now they are infested with the bloody things.

The numpties finally stepped in when it was too late.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts