Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would share with you guys my new corn snakes, also need names for them so any suggestions would be apreciated. sorry for poor quality pics, need a better camara :p

firstly there my male creamsicle

and second is my female reverse oketee

both bought from andy at Carnondowns.
thanks for looking,
kat :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the snake kingdom :2thumb: , they look lovely BTW , good choices there .

How about Clot , as in clotted cream for the creamsicle , and

Stripe for the reverse oketee ?
was already in the snake kingdom with indie, but Andy tempted me into getting these 2 aswell, also bought 2 more geckos and i'm now in T world as well (see other threads) cus bought 2 off Andy aswell, he's too good at tempting us. stripes quite a cool name but not so keen on clot lol, you got a crestie yet?

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Oh yes i forgot about your other snake , Going to see him on sunday (hopefully ) and will have another look then , i want one (or two) but have to see what the money's like . I could spend £1000s on reps , no probs at all , Just one thing stops me , ... CASH :blush:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes i forgot about your other snake , Going to see him on sunday (hopefully ) and will have another look then , i want one (or two) but have to see what the money's like . I could spend £1000s on reps , no probs at all , Just one thing stops me , ... CASH :blush:
we might see you there on Sunday then lol, doing our weekly visit, also going to take indie over for Andy to sex it for us, don't fancy popping it ourselves. i think we now have spent over £1000 now since we've moved down here lol but there all worth it. you should see our new female Crestie (peanut) shes beautiful. and loves watching us through her viv.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
The pics of the RO make my eyes hurt! You should probably try to find a macro setting/lens and change the lighting a bit.

Anyway the other pics are good, I'd say he's a STUNNING snake and you should name him like Skittles or Candy Cane =D. Dunno about the other one, sorry.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pics of the RO make my eyes hurt! You should probably try to find a macro setting/lens and change the lighting a bit.

Anyway the other pics are good, I'd say he's a STUNNING snake and you should name him like Skittles or Candy Cane =D. Dunno about the other one, sorry.
i did use macro, but yea the lightings is bad, i would just look at andy's pics of it as there alot better. i like the sound of skittles :D could use candy cane for the creamsicle though :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.