Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Piper decided to be all fancy and climb and be artsy for a blurry photo. Corn snakes DO NOT climb and Piper is totally *not* 5ft off the floor in this pic! :lol2:

And once I got her down. It took an hour to convince her to untangle herself from my ornamental dried flowers!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beautiful: victory:
She's a love and that 'old' scar on her nose looks better with each shed so it evidently wasn't as old as I was told.

She's getting there :2thumb:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Haha she's beautiful I wouldn't dare let Rocco out like that i'd loose him in an instance. :lol2: how do you stop her from getting away : victory:

Reactions: Chance

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha she's beautiful I wouldn't dare let Rocco out like that i'd loose him in an instance. :lol2: how do you stop her from getting away : victory:
She's big enough not to get lost these days :lol2: I just keep a good eye on her and she doesn't go too far from me anyway :2thumb:

·
Registered
615 Posts
She's big enough not to get lost these days :lol2: I just keep a good eye on her and she doesn't go too far from me anyway :2thumb:
Cool as soon as I put Rocco on the floor he goes straight for the nearest hiding spot as quick as anything :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts