Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I only have a few baby cornsnakes left, they are 10 weeks old, have had around 12 feeds each, shedding well, all becoming tame. I have full d.o.b, charts and care sheets. I have anerys (30.00) and snows (35.00).

Either email me or leave a message.

Why pay the petshop prices???

I will not post out or courier but can deliver within Lancashire for a small fee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
i knew someone would advertise snows a few days after i got one! and your pretty close to me too! :roll:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,208 Posts
geckowoman said:
Hi I only have a few baby cornsnakes left, they are 10 weeks old, have had around 12 feeds each, shedding well, all becoming tame. I have full d.o.b, charts and care sheets. I have anerys (30.00) and snows (35.00).

Either email me or leave a message.

Why pay the petshop prices???

I will not post out or courier but can deliver within Lancashire for a small fee.
they ARE pet shop prices :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
cornmorphs said:
geckowoman said:
Hi I only have a few baby cornsnakes left, they are 10 weeks old, have had around 12 feeds each, shedding well, all becoming tame. I have full d.o.b, charts and care sheets. I have anerys (30.00) and snows (35.00).

Either email me or leave a message.

Why pay the petshop prices???

I will not post out or courier but can deliver within Lancashire for a small fee.
they ARE pet shop prices :lol:
what i was thinking, werent you selling anerys for like 15 quid last year.lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
62,208 Posts
calm down, lol, yeah i was at one point... going rate is 20, but i guess it depends where you live... 30 might well be cheap for the area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
well i just bought a frigging snow for 55 in a petshop, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and my normal was 45.
am i daft????? or has anypne else paid these prices??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,291 Posts
Rach, your daft !!! :lol: (just Kiddin' :D )


if you are happy with your babys then does it really matter ? we all live and learn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
wohic said:
Rach, your daft !!! :lol: (just Kiddin' :D )


if you are happy with your babys then does it really matter ? we all live and learn
thought so, lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,207 Posts
rach1980 said:
well i just bought a frigging snow for 55 in a petshop, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and my normal was 45.
am i daft????? or has anypne else paid these prices??
i paid £45 for my baBy snow, £80 for my male adult amel and £40 for my 04 Carolina all from pet shops (carolina had £20 postage on top) I think im crazy but dont regret it :lol:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top