Discussion Starter · #1 ·
female june 05. £180ono
male 06. £150ono

these are ready for breeding next year.

can provide full set up at extra cost

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Do you have any picture's and a bit more info like how big do they get,are they feeding well etcetc. Cheer's.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are strike feeders...and shed in 1 piece. male currently in shed!
they are tame....shown us no aggression.
I have the pics i put in other thread...but not really very good ones. will get updated pics.
when i got the female i was told she will only get about 5ft or so. but others on here have said they get a bit bigger. Im a novice so am unsure of full sized one.

sam:2thumb:

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Ok cheer's, could be interested in these but will wait for picture's before i really make my mind up and you only live a short way from us too. :2thumb:

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
i have a full grown pair, and the female has topped out at 5ft and the male 4ft, very nice colours, and perfect if you want a boa but can't house an 8ft chuncky common,
i would have been interested in the female but have just got a pair of het pied royals so have no cash left,

but these are a great species of boa and deserve a bump

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks
titch.....your welcome to just come and see them if your close by. seeing in flesh is ALWAYS better than me trying to get decent piccies!!

will post some piccies either later today or tomorrow. i will just look now what i have...as male in shed! so looks dull

sam

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump.......................:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump....female shed last night...so will get more piccies later!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.