Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i was just wondering a dreamsicle is a mack snow enigma tremper eclipse patternless stripe correct? Is it still a dreamsicle if its supersnow instead of just mack snow?.
On a recent post ive explained how i always have trouble with genetics never can grasp it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
So, i was just wondering a dreamsicle is a mack snow enigma tremper eclipse patternless stripe correct? Is it still a dreamsicle if its supersnow instead of just mack snow?.
On a recent post ive explained how i always have trouble with genetics never can grasp it.
the super snow dreamsicle is known as a super nova, also i think the enigma gene screws up any patterns like stripes, it may look striped but it's not if that makes sense, just a random occurence, so the patternless stripe element isn't really needed and even if it was there you wouldn't see it in dreamsicles or novas or supernovas, just raptors and mack raptors i should think

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats great help thanks.
It was on the morph calculator dreamsicle x dreamsicle
But cant figure out the rest lol, only dreamsicle and now supernova.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Thats great help thanks.
It was on the morph calculator dreamsicle x dreamsicle
But cant figure out the rest lol, only dreamsicle and now supernova.
if the dreamsicles both had 1 copy of the enigma gene you'd get a really complicated mix that i can't be bothered to work out of raptors mack raptors super raptors novas dreamsicles and super novas, some of the enigmas having 2 copies and some having one.

although the enigma gene does look very good i see no point in heightening the chance of brain disorders and think it's best left alone, that is of course unless someone manages to stabilise it

Reactions: Artisan
1 - 4 of 4 Posts