Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any idea how much courier charges are these days and do you know of a good reputable courier to use?:2thumb:

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
samthevanman, member on here with the same name is great has courier a couple of things for me, and is really good, great prices too :D

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
I won't be that cheap TNT are by far tge cheapest but u need a account check the coach to the show threads to get hold of tarantula barn

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
has anyone got a tnt account they would be willing to arrange a delivery for me if i transfer the money to them???

·
Registered
195 Posts
so can you beat theyre prices tho gonna cost me £25-£35 for a 210 mile trip

I would suggest the health and safety of the animal was far more important than less than £10 on top of the TNT charge! But that's just me personally :whistling2:

·
Registered
195 Posts
when they got a guaranteed live delivery clause!!!
:blowup:

I can't persuade you to spend the extra - literal - Few pounds to use a specific animal courier mate (this isn't me selling my services, I'm saying any courier), it's your choice. But it's worth it in the long run - I've heard some very unpretty stories regarding TNT, as would you if you look into it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:blowup:

I can't persuade you to spend the extra - literal - Few pounds to use a specific animal courier mate (this isn't me selling my services, I'm saying any courier), it's your choice. But it's worth it in the long run - I've heard some very unpretty stories regarding TNT, as would you if you look into it.
well must say heard some good things about you so you know......give me a quote from norfolk to tipton west mids n all?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I've been using TNT for many years and found them excellent value, as long as the sender packs the animals correctly.

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
I've been using TNT for many years and found them excellent value, as long as the sender packs the animals correctly.

It's a shame that a lot of people agree with you. I've heard so many horror stories regarding TNT (but many good, also) - why take the risk (and a risk is what it is) when couriering isn't anymore expensive?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts