Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Am down to 3 reps in total and looking at getting down to just 1 due to circumstances changing slightly at home.

I still have 2 pretty much adult beardies,,
Both perfect size for breeding.

approx 20-24 months old, and around the 360-380 gram mark, so a little growing still to go.

1 is a ultra high yellow which stunning lavendar bars, looks wise can only be discribed as almost citrus colour and puts some of the actual citrus morph beardies to shame.

the other a stunning sandfire Orange.

need new homes for the both as soon as poss, although will need to be suitable keepers who have at least researched if becoming new to the beardie world.

will be collection from Luton only. and the last of the pair to go might be able to come with the 5 foot viv they are in.

lots of pics avaliable, but please only contact me if you are serious about buying and have understood what

Collection from Luton means !!!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
how much for the pair.

also will you be including equipment as well? if so how much?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi all,

Due to timewaster messing things about, these guys are now back avaliable and looking for good homes again.

I have lots of new photo's on my pc of them so if anyone interested drop me your email on pm.

I can sell the viv they are in as well if you want it,

its a home made 5 foot long viv thats got a half way split due to these chaps both being males.

prices are £80 per beardie or £200 for the lot, thats beardies, viv, lighting, viv decor, everything

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
how big is the sandfire?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Please may u send me some pics, candycaner @ hotmail . co . uk

Ta! Cand x

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
lol at this rate I'm gunna end up with hundreds of males & no females!! ah well keep trying i guess. Thanks anyway :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts