Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just a couple pictures of Nammu the crawl eating. every feed i have given so far has been taken arboreally, which is good fun.

she is most unlike my desert king, who is like a heat-seeking missile within seconds, instead choosing to engage in an extended hypnotic dance with the mouse, which she always conducts for just long enough to transfix me before scaring the bejeesus out of me by striking.

during her most recent feed, i had the mouse before her, dropped the mouse accidentally after waiting for five mins or so, only for her to successfully strike it out of the air. very impressive, love this new beast! :no1:

thanks, enjoy! :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
I WANT NAMMU! :devil:

Great pics :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I WANT NAMMU! :devil:

Great pics :2thumb:
thanks man, i don't think i could give her away but i could offer you a reeeeeeeeeeeeally high quality photo print in exhange for your lovely Fox. i suppose i can stretch to that :2thumb:

Beautiful, arboreal feeding looks like fun!
cheers leon its very impressive, i'm still getting used to having such a co-ordinated and tensile serpent, she does some crazy feats of strength and balance. you should try it with yours before she gets too chunky for it! :)

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Erm......NO. but ill exchange your print for a black and white copy of sooty the cat wearing a slice of kingsmill with the middle cut out....on his head?

(Thought this would be amusing one day when bored...sooty humoured me as he knows what I'm like when I get the devil in me)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh i see, a breaded feline image. haha i remember that fad, wit the south park episode on it as well. well maybe you have a deal good squire :)

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
456 Posts
WOW shes a stunner!! She looks almost white in colour!! Impressive :flrt:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love light coloured Boas, very nice indeed :mf_dribble:
WOW shes a stunner!! She looks almost white in colour!! Impressive :flrt:
cheers guys! just starting to recognise her colour phases, i've noticed darker patches develop on her head/cheeks at certain times and is she much more pale at other points.

well I think she would like to have a holiday with me...a permanent holiday..forever..and ever.

yeye i'll trade you for one of your beautiful bloods! sure! :naughty:

good to see you on instagram also! not that i really use it anymore :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks brooo!

i'm having a great time watching her cruise about, she loves the climbing space!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts