Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whilst grubbing about in photobucket came across these pics of 'ghost crawl cay dwarf boa' has been bred to anery crawl cays this year,and founder tangerine line crawl cay dwarf boa,currently gravid
regards gaz

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
i like that tangy
madam...will any be het trinket?

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i like that tangy
madam...will any be het trinket?
i say miss........some will be coloured in het trinket just for you:Na_Na_Na_Na:got new crayons too:whistling2:
zag

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Massive Member
11,823 Posts
are we not having comments about my photos today?:Na_Na_Na_Na:
regards gaz

Do you have any gay boas Zag? I need a friend for my CC but i don't want them to breed. Just talk about shoes and maybe go see Sex and the City together.

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dammit dont you know that boas will drown instantly if you use a water bowl bigger than 44.6mm in diameter:bash:some people:whip:
zag

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have any gay boas Zag? I need a friend for my CC but i don't want them to breed. Just talk about shoes and maybe go see Sex and the City together.
can colour one in pink with my new crayons if that will do it??:lol2:
zaaaag

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
sexy lil things these ones.
by the way it's not a water bowl it's a new type of snake-boot. didn't you know - gaz even likes his snakes in them :Na_Na_Na_Na:

p.s. any good news yet gaz? :blush:

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
don't be silly its 44.7mm...........duh.............and your supposed to be a boa breeder :whip:
carpets might tolerate your slapdash water bowl measuring skills but real snakes would drown:whistling2:

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sexy lil things these ones.
by the way it's not a water bowl it's a new type of snake-boot. didn't you know - gaz even likes his snakes in them :Na_Na_Na_Na:

p.s. any good news yet gaz? :blush:
patience booted one:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The background arent exactly great but they are in focus so I shall let you off :Na_Na_Na_Na:
well i have a piece of paper now innit:no1:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts