Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had this crazy dream that suddenly I had a gigantic viv. and I went to feed my reptiles and suddenly a giant spider attacked and bit me on both my arms and leg, my leg became paralyzed. I went to the hospital and the doctor goes "Here have a bandage". And then I was dragged out of the hospital...the end.

Yep thought I would share my crazy dream :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
that is a crazy dream i bet u wont go near a spider now lol :)

my craziest dream is when i had a mole living in my back pocket and it kept shouting i am a mole in the hole think i seriously need to seak help rofl :)

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
I had a really weird dream that I was selling reptiles in exchange for tesco clubcard points. Don't ask me why!

·
Registered
635 Posts
i dreamt i was walking along the chichester canal at night with the sprite monster sitting on my head talking to me. all of a sudden he started scratching the top of my head and ripping my hair out so i jumped in the canal and he started burning up.

i was awake for about 2 hours before i nodded back off again

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
My suspicions have been confirmed. You are all a bunch of freaks

·
Registered
635 Posts
but have we ever denied that or led you down a path to think we are normal people

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
glad im not the only one who has crazy dreams. the other night i dreamed i was in school, with a boa, in a thermostat box (dont ask why) and for some reason everybody was trying to poke him, so i started running around the school screaming and crying (i can remember feeling really stressed like i was going to have a nervouse breakdown) and then some one gave me a RUB (how sad am i) and everything was ok then. i think i will come and join the other people who are going to seak help!!! :lol2:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I once had a dream that my leo was about 8 foot long, I let him roam around the house free range and at night he slept in a dog basket in my room...so strange :lol2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
too many beers eh? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts