Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very different indeed: victory:
I got bord of looking at 2 goldfish and tarantula dont move much unless hungry so i thought lets put the 2 in a way to make them both look more fun works well plus fish are in a much bigger tank now so happer so is the taranula with 2 hides and walls to climb step up from a plastic tube with two toilet rolls in for hides :lol2:

·
Viv Builder
4,406 Posts
Not sure how to describe it really.

It looks:

Wrong
Funky
Wrong
Cool
Wrong
Mad
Wrong
Messed up
Wrong
Amazing
Wrong
Inspirational
Wrong
Funny
Wrong

In oh so many ways, it looks wrong to have an under water spider but it does look kind of cool too :2thumb: :bash: :notworthy:

I really like it but I hate the idea of it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can't explain my reasons for either arguement to be honest.

In the one hand, it's something I'd be proud to show people if they visited my house but in the other, it's something I'd be embarrassed to admit about owning.

Well done!!!
It's really good but really bad at the same time ... ? ... ! ... ? ... !

Ha ha, nice one anyway.
Nice handywork......... erm...... I think.......... :lol2:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not sure how to describe it really.

It looks:

Wrong
Funky
Wrong
Cool
Wrong
Mad
Wrong
Messed up
Wrong
Amazing
Wrong
Inspirational
Wrong
Funny
Wrong

In oh so many ways, it looks wrong to have an under water spider but it does look kind of cool too :2thumb: :bash: :notworthy:

I really like it but I hate the idea of it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can't explain my reasons for either arguement to be honest.

In the one hand, it's something I'd be proud to show people if they visited my house but in the other, it's something I'd be embarrassed to admit about owning.

Well done!!!
It's really good but really bad at the same time ... ? ... ! ... ? ... !

Ha ha, nice one anyway.
Nice handywork......... erm...... I think.......... :lol2:
That about sums it up ^^ :lol2:

What where you smoking!?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
it reminds me somewhat of a fishtank on holiday

there was a huge doughnut shaped fish tank, you had crawl hands and knees in a tunnel and came out in the middle - absolute awsome but felt claustrophobic.

like i said its very different good idea of mixing

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wouldnt the cold water of the fish tank bit make it relly cold in the spiders tank ?
is heated abit hence the heater on the right but the chill rose has a heat mat under half the setup with poly under it to stop it heating the fish

the tank's rather smal for goldfish too
thats huge compared to what they used to be in see one of the other pictures your see some of it.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a crazy idea! But I kinda like it.

I'd be very worried about leaks into the tank if it were me. It is a cool concept though.
i was worried i go myself two brand new fish tanks added extra sealant to both and outside of tarantulas. i also emptyed the water outa the big one into smaller one it fills halfway before its level with the bigger tank thers shelfs higher for the tarantula but truthfully i'm 100% sure it willnt has already two perfect fish tanks with loads more sealant on unless someone smashes it that is

·
Registered
389 Posts
top marks for originality there but it does look so weird

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
i like it, although it does look a bit weird because the spider is on a white substrate. If it was dark it wouldn't stand out as much and would blend in more.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like it, although it does look a bit weird because the spider is on a white substrate. If it was dark it wouldn't stand out as much and would blend in more.
your right but me and my other half desided it would be better to be able to see both making it stand out but maybe after awhile ill try it see which i like best

1 - 20 of 59 Posts