Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get it in the UK? Ideally somewhere that takes paypal and actually has it in stock??

Cheers

Sam

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Where can I get it in the UK? Ideally somewhere that takes paypal and actually has it in stock??

Cheers

Sam
i woudl advise gettgin it from the USA its cheaper, and even with the postage its cheap :)

i got alot for £20 its still got loads left! and i got it in august, and look how many cresties i have!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i woudl advise gettgin it from the USA its cheaper, and even with the postage its cheap :)

i got alot for £20 its still got loads left! and i got it in august, and look how many cresties i have!
cool wheres best mate?

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
Is the stuff in the silver bags the same stuff as in the black and purple pots?

Just diff packaging?

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
yup, he made it/designed it lol..
just other companies put it in there own packaging :)

Is the stuff in the silver bags the same stuff as in the black and purple pots?

Just diff packaging?

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
we brought the 1lb with postage it came to £20 ish
we have had it since august and we still have loads left, and look how many we feed....

Woah shipping is expensive for 4lbs of diet lol

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
we brought the 1lb with postage it came to £20 ish
we have had it since august and we still have loads left, and look how many we feed....

bloody hell, we ordered 2lb's worth and we only have 5 adults and 3 juvvies, been a few weeks now since ordering but i think there's been a problem with customs (would be a white powder wouldn't it :lol2:). don't think i will be ordering as much next time

out of interest to make it last can it be stored in the fridge or freezer, everybody says different

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I got some come today (the t-rex one) from 888 reptiles, less than £3. Not sure how much postage is tho i had free postage over £30 lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts