Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just aquired a crested Gecko, from someone afraid of crix, so this little fellow at 4 months old has been fed only on baby food

Ive named him Gex

any advice on them would be greatfully received

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hehe, and that is one reason why I love the little fellas. I don't have much experince with them myself, but I'm learning fast. I can tell you that it is natural for them to change colour, although I've never actully seen an example of this. Hehe, bet it was a bit of a suprise heh?

One suggestion why. Were the first pictures taken during the day and the second at night? As it is known that they show their colours off better at night.

Edit: Oh and he's a little cuttie. Whichever colour he deciedes to be :wink:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JPPreacher said:
One suggestion why. Were the first pictures taken during the day and the second at night? As it is known that they show their colours off better at night.
yes the top pics were yesterday morning and the later pics were last night, he is such a little character I was up until past 1am watching him :lol:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
looking good - have you got him on CGD ?, i just got 3 and they wont take it readily, have to mix it in with the babyfood.

they are so funny to watch - jump around everywhere and they waddle along when on the ground looking off balance all the time...

anyway heres some pics of mine - you can see colour change really well.

from..............

to................

few more.....

they only bad thing is that , unlike leos who poop in one corner, the cresties just et it rip anywhere, :cry: more to clean up

·
Registered
140 Posts
How much on average do Crested geckos cost?

The shop near me is selling them for £69 and i'm looking into getting 1 male and 2 females. Thanks in advance

RFM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts